понедельник, 7 ноября 2011 г.

Perdido Street Station (unofficial) and other stuff!

Perdido Street Station (unofficial) and other stuff!: Perdido Street Station (unofficial) and other stuff!:
Hai guise!



I'm pretty nervous about posting in this section finally, but I figure it's gotta happen sometime... I just wrapped up a fun project where I wanted to do some vis-dev for China Mieville's wonderfully imaginative and very bizarre novel, "Perdido Street Station." I should note, these designs aren't so literal for those who have read the book- I just drew what I felt and saw while reading :P Thanks everyone for looking!



There are lots of development sketches on my blog, if you'd like to see them and more work, please check it out!

www.justinoaksford.com




EDIT: I'm used to 1920x1080 res, I realize some people have smaller resolutions, so I made a bit easier viewing.



















Attachment 1353535











Attached Images











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий